RD3 Telephone Headset Amplifier The RD3 series is a unique family of telephone headset amplifiers that utilize GN Netcom s patented Rep-Not-Available technology to help contact center managers maximize their agents' performance. GN Netcom s RNA technology senses when the headset quick disconnect is unplugged and communicates this information back to the ACD. By doing so it ensures that calls are routed to manned work stations and not vacant positions. At the same time, any CSR not adhering to pre-scheduled work status is highlighted on the supervisor's display. The RD3 is also available in a mute version, the RD3M.
- Two-way amplification of sound - inbound and outbound calls
- Patented Rep-Not-Available Technology
- Automatic Voice Switching
- FailSafe Voice Compression and Acoustic Shock Protection
- Audio Burst Suppression
- Built-in Supervisor Monitoring Port