Jabra GN2020 with GN AT3 Mute
Jabra AT3 Mute
- GN 2000 Series lets you hear every detail, the first time. For PC-based IP telephony, the GN 2000 IP supports the full IP network bandwidth for applications such as speech recognition, voice-over-IP calling and computer-based training. For PSTN applications, the GN 2000 is the ideal headset for busy and noisy environments, utilizing the full frequency of the telephone network to ensure exceptional sound quality on every call.
- From its sturdy rubber-plastic composite to all-metal boom pivots and impact resistant headbands, every detail of the GN 2000 Series has been designed with durability in mind - making it perfect for even the most demanding contact centers.
- Choose from 2 variants; IP models with true wideband sound that meet VoIP standards and dedicated models optimized for PSTN
- Two boom/microphone styles: flex boom with noise-canceling microphone and the industry's first flexible SoundTube with a standard microphone
- Stay comfortable and focused with extra-thick, pivoting ear cushions
- PeakStopTM technology protects against sudden loud sound spikes
- Offers a field replaceable headset cord
- FailSafe Compression ensures constant speaker output
- AT3 telephone is a mute version
The AT3M Headset Amplifier is a telephone amplifier from GN Netcom for phone systems requiring a PJ 327 plug prong interface. It is a unique product that offers a field replaceable headset cord and a 90° bend to minimize space and position the controls for easy access. Additionally, it includes full range volume control, voice switching to further reduce background noise when the agent is not speaking. FailSafe Compression ensures constant speaker output, the circuit precisely intercepts acoustic spikes.